No need to feel guilty eating this dessert. Quinoa and blueberries, two superfoods, with some sweetness coming from the coconut cream and honey. Delicious.
Black Quinoa and Blueberry Dessert
- 1 1/2 cups cooked black quinoa or red quinoa will work too
- 2 punnets blueberries
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 cup quinoa milk (or almond milk or cashew milk, or as a last resort, soy milk)
- 1/4 cup honey
- Mix coconut milk, quinoa milk, and honey in a saucepan over medium heat until honey dissolves
- Add quinoa and simmer until the mixture starts to thicken
- Take off heat and add the blueberries. Allow to cool for an hour or two. Then chill in the refrigerator.